Friday, August 25, 2006

Hot Morning in the City

I awoke this morning to another hot, hazy Washington, DC day. I putter around, getting ready for work and head out the door of my apartment. As I walk out the front door, and into the wall of haze and humidity I knew it was just going to be one of those days. I walked across the street and into the cool Crystal City undergroud to catch the metro into Rosslyn. I made my way through the crowd and found myself amongst a group of people on the platform. Our train arrived a few minutes later, and I entered the car and found a seat. I looked down into my saddlebag to grab the latest James Patterson book I recently started. When I looked up, to my dismay, a set of breasts were approximately 5 inches from my face and a well manicured hand was grasping the bar on the seat in front of me. I glanced up into the face of the owner of these breasts and she smiled down on me, with a naughtly little smirk. Huh, oh well, so back to my book I went. The train jolted as it made its way out of the station and I felt a soft but noticible brush of her breasts upon my ear. I shivered and tried to move further into the seat, to escape, but the passenger next to me, a soldier in a crisp uniform, required alot of space so, I shrank as far as I could and tried to get back into my reading. Each bump of the train resulted in another encounter with this woman's breasts and I was starting to get the impression that she was enjoying it a little too much. As we passed through Arlington Cemetary and back into the underground, I snuck a quick look at her face and saw that her eyes were closed and she was grinning from ear to ear.

At long last, my stop arrived, and as I started to rise saying, "Excuse me" in the lowest voice I could muster she immediately squeezed in behind me, before I had even exited the row and snatch me seat. Happy friday y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home