Thursday, March 01, 2007

How about a happy blog?

So often I find myself drunk blogging about depressing stuff, and I said to myself, "you know what? Who wants to read about that!?" So, today is nothing but happy thoughts and butterflies. Ugh, ok not really but, I am having a good day thus far, and I know it will only get better. Only one meeting today, hooray! And dance rehearsal tonight, hooray! Life is rolling along like a freight train of late, could have something to do with my inability to slow down for a few minutes and relax. I am rehearsing my third show in a row. . yes, I am a glutton for punishment, but this one is a show I just couldn't miss. For one, my favorite production team is assembled for another show, almost all of my closest friends together again and tap dancing, yes you read correctly, I have to tap dance. LOL! That thought just keeps me in stitches.

As I am plowing through my mid thirties into my late thirties. . ugh again! I keep wondering how it is that I continue to hang out until late at night, get up ridiculously early, and still function. I guess i shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but I always thought there would come a time where I would suddenly need relaxation time. That I would require down time. Meh, someday the old ticker will be like, "ok dude, you can't keep hanging out at the bar and staying up until 2 in the morning playing video games on a week night" But until then, party on dude! :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home