Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Drunken Ramblings

Huh, so, I go out tonight. ..to Freddies. .. .lookin like shit, having just come from rehearsal, and I am popular. I mean, people talk to me, share jokes with me, and so 0n. What is up with that!? Normally, I am a fly on the wall, ok a fly that some people talk to, but only those regulars that recognize my voice, not me. So, I start to think. . ..huh, when I like someone, I am popular, when I am single and sad, not so much. . .huh, so THATS how it works. I need to find someone, then people will show interest.. .REALLY!? I mean is that how it works?! I'm not "taken" or "betrothed" currently, but yeah, I met someone who I would like to make a go at something with. And NOW I am popular, I am viable!? Is it a scent that people just lap up? Is it my stance, my. . ."Yeah, I have someone, but I LOVE meeting new people" attitude. . I just can't put my head around it. I have been going to Freddies for years, years and years, and aside from my love Kimmer, I don't get recognized very often. People just don't remember me. Yeah, I'm shy, yeah, I tend to slink back in a corner when I am alone and don't recongnize people, but. . .what the!? I just don't get why, when I find someone I COULD date, I suddenly find myself the focal point of other singles. Is it sudden confidence? Is it the scent of stealing someone's man, or is it just me. . with an edge, with a sudden feeling of who gives a shit what you think . ..attidtude that attracts people!?

Who knows. Does it work, no. . .i don't care to stray currently. I want to make a real go at it. But still, why is it that when I am so lonely, and horney that I can't get someone to even look at me, but when I have a potential, that's when the free drinks, the shots, the winks come into play!? Makes one stop and think. Makes one really reflect on the environment that I walk in.

And done, yes. . .drunken Mark has spoken, and it is sad, and repetative, but. . meh,. . who cares, I speak my mind and fuck the consequences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home