Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Just a quick update. . . .

Oy, this month is just zoomin by!! Joseph is ready to open, and definately ready for an audience! The poor production staff just has seen it way too many times! Work is the same, crazy. . and the fact I no longer have a desk to work at really makes me giggle. . .hence my working from home so often. Its not too bad, but I get so easily distracted at home (ummm, Tetris, cable, etc!) but, things are progressing nicely, still no idea where I will be working next month, but I will deal with that as the date comes up.

On the apartment front, well Mike and I have decided to go for the Bennington in Crystal City:

http://www.archstoneapartments.com/archstoneapartments_v2/Templates/Floorplans.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=%2fApartments%2fVirginia%2fArlingtonCrystal_City%2fThe_Bennington%2fFloorPlans%2ehtm&NRNODEGUID=%7b3E956A87-8CC4-414D-B035-C375D68129CC%7d&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest

What a long url! Anyway, its the two bedroom layout. Not too shabby! 2 Baths! Washer and Dryer!! Who could ask for more!? We will be moving in as of November 9th and will be having a housewarming/Christmas party. . details on that next month!

Eric and I are still struggling to find time to get together, but after this week, that should be much easier! Poor guy has been slammed at work, working crazy long hours and with me in tech rehearsals. .there just isn't enough hours in the day!!

And I will leave with a silly Mark story. . . .

So, I was running late this morning, and dashed off to the metro with my travel coffee mug in hand. As per usual, I made sure I closed the top before I got on, but didn't notice the pool of coffee collected in the lip of my cup. So I am standing, as per usual, and a group of people were trying to get onto the train. So, I tried to make more room by backing up further into the middle, what I didn't notice was the large suitcase right behind me in the aisle, so I got caught up in that, and ended up spashing this dude sitting next to me. Not badly mind you, but still. . .so annoying. He turned and just glared out me (not that i blamed him) and I kept saying, dude I am so sorry. Oh well, it happens. . .Dude, where ever you are. . .sorry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home