Wednesday, March 07, 2007

So, as I mentioned before, I am doing a show that requires me to tap. . .woohoo! And, I had bought tap shoes for a production I did of Anything Goes a few years back, but never put the taps on. I'm such a big cheater that way, anyway, I took my shoes in to get the taps put on, and the guy doing intake just kept looking at me like I was crazy. I had to take everything out of all the boxes and show him what to do to put them on, and he kept asking if I wanted to make them not slippery. I'm like they are tap shoes! I just want the taps put on!

I'm so happy I have windows in my new office. It so nice to just stare out the window and watch the snow fall. Yeah, I know "shouldn't you be working!?" Well, maybe in a little while. . . . :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home