Sunday, March 11, 2007

So, I went to see The Full Monty at Toby's Dinner theater in Baltimore today. I went with a group of friends who had done a production in Rockville, that I was, unfortunatley, not able to see. I like the show. The songs are catchy, the story is great. And, I must say, I was fortunate to see and old friend perform. Heather, a very old friend who I have much respect for, who I have missed greatly, was in the show. She ROCKED! I love the fact that I have such great luck with friends. My friends, those I share my life with, are so talented it is crazy. And, even though we haven't seen each other in years, and years, we literally picked up where we left off when last we saw each other. We haven't aged, she looks just as young and hot as the first time I saw her, and I feel like I am just as goofy and blonde as the last she saw me. It was an amazing feeling. Just to be able to reconnect with my past, a past that is so foreign to me now. A past where I honest thought I was straight, a past where I honestly thought that I could love, marry and settle down with a girl. Heather, this goes out to you. You are AWESOME, and I hope you keep in touch.

I would say, go see The Full Monty for her, she is incredible.!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home