Friday, October 10, 2008

Its Friday! Hooray! Well, the day has FINALLY come to move into my new place. The temporary apartment was swanky and nice, but I am looking forward to a place with a bedroom door, more cabinet space and a storage room! No more boxes stacked up in the corner!
So, I have set myself up for quite an adventure next month. I made reservations to journey to Chicago to attend the Midwest Fur Fest. What is this you may ask? Well, its a Furry convention. What's a Furry you may ask. . . wikipedia has some good information on this subculture. . .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom
I am very much intregued by this sub culture, and when the Boy invited to me to come along with him and his furry friends, how could I say no!? Stay tuned for that blog entry, I will be sure to include pictures and many stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home