Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A new job!!

So, I have started a new job with a small company down in Vienna. So far, I am really getting a good vibe on the company. The client site I am working at is up in Maryland, but so far, not alot of traffic, hooray!! I am so anxious to jump in and start doing my thing, but with all government sites, there is a certain amount of red tape that has to be dealt with, and that is why I am working from home, again, this week. Ok, there are worse things.

I had my first kick off meeting today, and as we all sat down, I caught site of a guy across the table, and he I. It took me a good 5 minutes before I realized who he was. LOL! It was an ex! Someone I dated for a couple of months years ago. It was SO surreal to have my dating life hit my work life! I guess its bound to happen. Just another example of the ridiculous luck that I have.

2 more days until my trip to Louisville and the craziness that is the Kentucky Derby! Hooray!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark in DE said...

Congrats on the new job. Hope it works out well for you.

Mark :-)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home