Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday Eve.

So, it is the eve of my 39th birthday. . ugh 39!? Still single, still wading my way through a crappy job. . but hey, I got my health right? And an abundnace of awesome friends and family who truly care and want me to be happy. So, why the stick in the mud attitude? Well, I guess I am just disturbed at how unsettled I am at this point in my life, and how unstable things are. Am I moving to San Diego? Am I going to fly back and forth? Did it fall through? All questions I am dying to get the answer to.
In a moment of dire stupidity, I opened an invitation to the boy to move out to San Diego with me, of which he was exstatic. Why, you may ask, would I do something stupid like that? Well, my heart is living this fantasy that we are a couple, even though the reality is that we are not. Having said that, it is comforting to know that I will not be starting that adventure (should it come to fruition) alone.
The life of a travelling consultant is seriously leaving me feeling empty inside. Having to give up my passion of theater for the unstable schedule I keep. The continued threats of having to travel keeps me from saying screw it and auditioning. I never thought I would come to a point in my life that theater would be taken away from me, but here I am. Theater will be there when I return, and I WILL return. Even if i have to find a different job to do it.
Hmmm, I guess I should get to work. . .lord knows I have alot to do before I roll off so, for now. . .laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home