Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ah spring time in the District. The lovely cherry blossoms, the ridiculous amounts of tourist wandering aimlessly, looking for the Tidal Basin metro stop, be still my beating heart. Its that time of year for me to take a look at my life, and try to make some positive changes. Some people have New Year's resolutions, I try to have rebirth resolutions. Sounds all new age and stuff, but its really not. Every year I make a decision to try to have the best summer ever, and so far, I think this one could be. Gay days in Disney for a start at the end of May, hooray for sexed up queens wandering drunk through America's most wholesome amusement park.

Hooray for getting the second of 3 credit cards paid off, in full. . .0 balance! I NEVER thought I would see that day. One more to go, and I am officially debt free (well there is that money I owe my parents, but meh. . at least they aren't charging interest!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home