Thursday, January 15, 2009

So, I have been remiss in posting, so here's a short catch up.

I had a fabulous Wine and Cheese party last weekend, which was a big hit. I wanted to invite everyone I knew, however, my apartment being the size it is. . no more 60 people parties for me. As it was, with 25 people, the cops came twice to break it up! LOL! The sign of a truly good party (for pics, check out my albums on Facebook).

With my time off I have been able to spend more time with the boy, and I have really enjoyed myself. . .sure, we aren't dating and he considers me his best friend, but I am slowly getting used to our relationship, and have had very few melt downs in the new year. . .hooray!

Unfortunately, my bosses found me a position working for the Air Force up on Bolling Air Force base, so my extended bench time was cut short, probably a good thing too! This whole sleeping until 2 pm is for the birds! I like the sun! So, back to work I go. Of course, I worked today and Tuesday and am now off until the 2nd week in February! Hooray! First stop, REhoboth Beach, DE with the boy and some of my Freddies pals where I am attending a fabulous party hosted by some Freddies friends. Then I rush back on Sunday to catch a 3 pm flight to San Francisco for a week of training, Hooray! Then a week of training in McLain, VA and finally a week of training in Houston, TX. . .hooray? LOL.

Aside from that, just doing my thing, trying to stay in more and relax. . not drink, and actually take better care of myself. Looking forward to a kick ass year, and who knows, maybe a show will pop in there too at some time. . . .there are days I really miss doing shows, and there are days where I think to myself, do I miss it? The answer, yes. .I really do.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home