Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I arrived in at the Disney All Star Sports Resort at about 10:30 Wednesday night, and headed straight to the hotel. Upon arrival, JR was at the little bar talking to a group of people. So, I walked over with all my luggage, and he bought me a drink, and we began to chat with these random strangers. A straight couple from New York, and a cute navy boy from Norfolk, VA. We chatted, and chatted and finally I was like, dude I have been travelling all day, I would really like to change my clothes and get rid of my luggage, so we decided to head to the room. We drop off my luggage, I change, and we head back down to the bar where we decide to drag the group off to Pleasure Island. So, we jump on a bus and head to Raglan Roadâ„¢ Irish Pub and Restaurant. And they were calling Last Call, so I had a beer and a shot and we walked over to a cigar bar. We had a couple more drinks and then headed back to the Resort and to bed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home