Tuesday, June 05, 2007

We started out our day at Epcot (I made the mistake of walking around all day calling it Epcot Center, which our Disney friends found quite amusing). JR's Disney friend arranged us to meet up with a friend of his to get free tickets to the park, he was really cute and from Italy. . anyway. . I liked Epcot, not a heck of alot to do, but it was fun walking through the countries and we went on Honey I Shrunk the Audience and the Nemo Ride. Mostly we walked around, and drank. After lunch, we left and went to Animal Kingdom, which I found kinda boring. The only ride we went on was Dinosaur, which was interesting, but kinda slow. After that, we met up with JR's Disney friend at TGI Fridays, and met some more Disney cast members. So, we hung out with them, and then we all headed over to Pleasure Island for the big Gay party. They had the party set at Mannequins, and the line was ridiculously long. So, we went to 8Trak first, which is a 70's disco. Had a lot of fun there, and a friend and I started to well, get friendly. From there, we went to Motion, which was hosting a "Red Party" We walk in, and there is this attractive woman on stage standing in a Plastic Bubble. I kid you not! She was wearing a bikini and heels and was just walking back and forth across the stage in her bubble. I really wanted her to run, because it just look so much like a gerbil ball. So we are standing there talking, my friend and I, and all of a sudden they started dropping red pom-pom balls from the ceiling! It was hilarious!! I was like, what the!? So, we decided to exit, and headed over to Mannequins. my friend knew the door man, so we got to go around the back and get let in without waiting in line, hooray! So, we get inside, and Mannequins has this rotating dance floor, but it was SO crowded that there was no room to dance, so it was like a big gay lazy susan, with all these shirtless men just going round and round I was like, I will take one of him, and one of him and one of him. . .lol! So, after some men gazing, my friend and I headed over to his place. We had some fun, and he drove me back to the Resort at around 5:30 in the morning. . .

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened next... its killing me.... thanks for a great weekend

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home