Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A year, wtf? I can't even believe its been a year. My parents always said that the older you get the faster the time goes. Being 40, I so get that! What did I do? Not a heck of alot. I started the year off with Jeffrey, where I got to be a Pre-Op Transsexual Lesbian (male to female), which was a first for me. I have never done drag on stage before, and it was quite liberating. The experience was amazing. From Jeffrey I journeyed into Bye Bye Birdie. Good times, awesome peeps so . . . mission accomplished. The final show was 20 Million Breaststrokes to Earth. I know right? What?! It was challenging and so much fun. After years of 4 to 8 weeks of rehearsals, to have 2 rehearsals (one blocking, one off book and GO) great cause, our show supported the Mautner Project (http://www.mautnerproject.org).

A couple of shows, alot of work and some fun times :) On to a new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home